perjantai 21. elokuuta 2009

21. August 2009 - Hi, Monkeys are here!



Sorry that we haven't been writing for a loong time. School has started, and I'm still a bit excited. I have already made friends in new school, and I have a good feeling about these next 3 years. At least for now! :D
So.. I'm a bit busy now again, so I'm not going to write a long story.
Btw, in our english class, we are going to write blogs, in english. It's a project, and I think that's very interesting.

Few days ago.. Well a bit more than few, I was visiting my relatives in one northern city.
And my grandmother had a channel kit that included Animal Planet, and I couldn't stop watching it. And especially the program called Monkey World.I felt so bad for those monkeys, which had been maltreated. They rescue monkeys from bad homes, and owners who don't know how to take care of a monkey, and also from some labs where they keep monkeys in small boxes and use them in animal tests.
But in Monkey World, they have lots of big places, that are similar to monkeys' real living conditions.
They keep it up with donations and stuff, so if I were rich, I'd donate them a big amount of money. So you millionaires please help those cute monkeys to survive ! :P
This is a link to their home page :oops it didn't work.. well it's www.monkeyworld.org
Today is the night of arts here, and theres lot of celebration everywhere!


Have a great weekend..

Valentina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti